Acne Solution : Eskinol + Dalacin C

Let me share to you a little secret which I had been doing since last week. As I had previously mentioned before, I am prone to acne in my face and in my back. I tried different acne solutions but to no avail. I remember a regimen or actually a solution which has been effective to me when I was in college, which was shared by a classmate. I also come across this acne prevention in forums like CandyMag and PEX.The solution – Eskinol + Dalacin C capsule. Simply open the Dalacin C (300 mg) capsule and dilute the powder in your Eskinol Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser (225ml) and shake thoroughly. Actually this is not a professional prescription from a dermatologist, but it works for me. You may try it as an unsolicited advice at your own risk. Just make sure not to over exposed yourself under the sun when using it, ‘coz it might burn your skin.

Although I would not really encourage you to use it, it is worth sharing since it has been an effective pimple prevention regimen to me and my Ishi (gone are her pimples in her back which she is really concerned to get rid of since JS Prom is fast approaching).

But I am not planning to use it regularly, as soon as our pimples dries up we will stop using it because I am also afraid that it may eventually dry our skin. I plan to use it for containment only and not regularly.

= = = = = =
brown pinay

222 Responses to Acne Solution : Eskinol + Dalacin C

1. hihi..i’m using this as well..but i’m using eskinol papaya with work for me for first 4 year..but now my skin seems to be immune to it..:(

2. hope kristine says:

Pwede po bang gumamit ang mga 14 years old na katulad ko at vawal po ba nababad sa araw kapag gumamit ng eskinol with dalacin c

3. PAR says:

4. krizia says:

magkakanu po kaya ang dalacin c? andito po kc aq s italy merun kaya dto nun en anu po bang dalacin c ang pwedeng gmitin ung 300mg o ung 150mg…hnd nmn po kc marami ang pimples b4 kc hnd ako nagkakarun ng pimples khit npupuyat ako pero now nagkaron nko ng pimples at sa baba pa tas kpag tumutubo nagccmula s maliit tas pag nhihinog n lumlki at nagkksunud subnud p xa ng tubo s baba ko ang panget ng tingnan tuloy kc nging peklat n ung iba nhihiya tulo aq feeling q nktigin cla skin buti nlng nillagn ko ng cream foundation para hnd nlng mhlta…anu bng mgndang gmitin ung 150 o ung 300mg n dalacin c …saka first tym kung ggmitin ito if n mkbili ako pwede b khit anung eskinol pwede b ung papaya smooth white..pls reply nmn po para alam ko po..tnx po

• Brown Pinay says:

Not sure kung available dyan sa Italy over the counter. 300mg ginagamit ko pag sobra talaga pag malapit na akong magkaruon…pero hindi conitnuos ang gamit ko kasi nakaka dry sya ng skin pag matagal gagamitin. Basta yugn white yung variant ng Eskinol walang color ang ginagamit ko.

5. dongA says:

pwede po ba to sa 17 kasi po nagdadry na ung skin eh gusto ko na talga mawala na kaka wala ng self confident eh -.-

6. Angel says:

Hello. Pwede din ba sa morning to gamitin kahit maarawan. I’m 17 years old and I want to try this. Bigla kase dumami yung Pimples ko ngayong college. My soap is Sulfur Soap and I regularly using Differin kaso tagal ng effect.