Some of the simple rules that my 2 kids must abide are:
- Arrange their bed before jumping up and going out the room. Make their bed each day.
- They are only allowed to play their Wii and PS3 every Fridays and Saturdays.
- They must be in bed at 900PM. (Sometimes this is negotiable hehehhe).
- After taking their afternoon nap (depends on their schedule), do their assignment and wait for me if they need my help.
- They should call me right after class when they got home if they need something for school that is not available at home. This way I can buy it on my way home.
- No talking or batting into the conversation of the elders.
- RESPECT others.
Apart from some of these simple rules, I always check them over the phone every other hour. At the same time they are very free to call me in my landline at the office if they need to talk to me immediately.
Being a working mom is not that easy, but with a little help from our yaya and an effective house rules and regulations raising a good and responsible kids is very possible.
= = = = = =