I love to read “Entrepreneur Magazine” and I usually get inspired by the success stories especially of those who really rose from rags to riches. As a Pamilyang OFW, having a business is one goal that we have as an action plan. Although, I have also read entrepreneurs who failed, being in the business is a risk in itself. Other businessmen opted to get business insurance to be shielded with any business risk and lost that may happen to the business. I am ready to face this risks since I want to be conservative in terms of facing all aspect of being into it, but for now that I am still in the planning stage I am very optimistic and positive about it.
I am very hopeful that one day we will have our own business that dear OFW husband will manage. A business enough to sustain our daily needs and to provide us with a comfortable life.
- Blog-O-Rama = Google Image Search
- After 20 Years – Our Love Story Continues 20 Years and Beyond
- Thanks God My Son Loves The Idea
- My Dining Table Project
- My Son’s 2013 Summer Activity
- Parenting My Sick Son – the 1st day of His Confinement
- Kapeng Mainit
- Parenting My Sick Son – Our Emergency Room Experience
- Life Hacks to Simplify your World
- Spin the Color Wheel with Real Living this February!
- -Link Exchange project
- -Blog Hop for Chic in Black meme
- -House Improvement Entry - Bill of Materials
- -House Improvement Entry - Lighting
- -Company Outing Selection
- --Blog Entry for Result of Energy Saver
- -Post introducing all my blogs
- -Lent blog post
- -Wedding Anniversary post for My parents
- -Add Brown Pinay Favicon
- -Add Widget Grab
- -Blog Entry for Result of Energy Saver
- -Add ADSENSE
- -Add Entrecard Widget
- -Add NUFFNANG
- -Blog Hop for The Bloggers Exchange
I am a Wonder Mom, a Corporate Slave (hamak na manggagawang Pinay), an entrepreneur wannabe and a Real Estate Marketing Executive rolled into one...